The Sacred Riana ( Magician) Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Career, American Got Talent

Marital Status: Not Known
Facebook Profile/Page:
Twitter Profile:
Instagram Profile:
Wikipedia Profile:
IMDB Profile:
Official Website:
View more / View less Facts of

Browse to know more about The Sacred Riana’s Age, Bio, wiki, Net Worth, Income, career, Education, and Family. Also know details about The Sacred Riana’s Parents, Childhood, Relationship, body measurements, Images, and many more.

The Sacred Riana is a conjuror. Her work was seen by millions of people in Asia’s Got Talent. She has also influenced many people with her illusions. In the show ‘The Next Mentalist’ she has stood second back in 2014. She is best known as a bizarre prestidigitator, who does occasionally break her creepy ghost-like eccentric offstage, but normally does not.

The Sacred Riana as an Illusionist

The Sacred Rihana
Source: (Sacred Riana)

Her name as a magician/ illusionist began to be known when she joined the magician talent search show, The Next Mentalist on Trans7, where Riana finished as the moon curser -up. Videos of her magic operation s onstage have garnered over 70 million persuasions on Facebook and YouTube.

In 2018 she appeared on season-long dozen of United States ’s Got Talent she received leash yeses from Heidi Klum, Mel B, and Howie Mandel, while Simon the Zealot Cowell buzzed her he did so as a jump panic attack in avail to her performance and his ‘no’ vote was cast of characters to further sell that she was scared and that a win by The Sacred Riana would ‘curse’ America’s Got Talent.

Also read: The first magician to reach the finals of America’s Got Talent! Know about Collins Key’s career and life!

The Sacred Riana’s real name, age, family, nationality, and Personal Life

the Sacrd Riana
Source: (Sacred Riana)

Riana was born on July 13, 1992, in Indonesia and is as Indonesian nationality. Her real name is Marie Antoinette Riana Graharani. Riana is the elder of two siblings. Since childhood, Riana liked everything about the trick. She greatly idolized David Copperfield.

Assisted by the guidance of her Father of the Church, who was legerdemain as well, Riana grew up to become a magician, especially in telekinesis skills.  Riana and her director chose “The Sacred” name because they think that doing magic is a sacred thing for some people. Riana rarely speaks.

The Sacred Riana
Source: (The Sacred Riana)

Riana does not speak much after doing the illusion routine, even when she was announced as the winner of Asia ‘s Got Talent. Riana still did not talk after the host handed the mike to her. When asked if it was difficult to stay quiet for a long sentence, her manager responded, “She is a quiet daughter by nature, so it’s easy. She is not the talkative eccentric.

As of now, there is no information about Riana being in a kinship. She seems to be focused on her calling than being in a kinship. Also, there is no vestige of her past tense relationship found as she is just 25 years old.

Also read: Meet the hot brother of Margot Robbie, Cameron Robbie! Know about his rising career graph, relationship, and family!

The Sacred Riana in ‘America’s Got Talent’

Sadly, The Sacred Riana was eliminated out of the competition. Some fans were upset that their favorite act was eliminated and she stayed in character until the very end.

63% of the voters said “YES — She was way too creepy to vote for!” while the rest 37% of voters had said, “NO — She just wasn’t as good as the other acts!”

Reference: (,